Today’s to do list was quite long with the first school day for the kids and all, so here’s a quick study of a chromed can.
I set myself the following limitations: 1hr max, limited brushstrokes, limited palette (viridian, alizarin, yellow ochre and titanium white).
Edit: Looking at this one a while later, I had decided that it’s just a crappy painting. On top of that, as it sat to dry on the floor of my studio, which is a cellar that connects with an open garage (no gate), a breeze must have blown some dust and dirt onto it, so it’s ruined. Not a bad thing, considering it was a poor painting anyway. Good riddance!