We at Johan Derycke Fine Art value your privacy.
We will not sell or share your personal data to unaffiliated 3rd parties.
However, your personal data will be used to process your order, support your experience throughout this website.
What follows below is an explanation of how we collect, process and protect your personal data.
What data do we collect?
Johan Derycke Fine Art collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Shipping address, invoicing address
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Johan Derycke Fine Art with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Johan Derycke Fine Art collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Johan Derycke Fine Art processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Johan Derycke Fine Art securely stores your data at our Siteground webhost server by means of https protocol. We use WordPress with Jetpack plugin for analysis purposes, and WooCommerce plugin for presenting, offering and processing artwork for sale.
Johan Derycke Fine Art will keep your personal data for 1 month. Unless you have requested deletion of your personal data, we will delete your data by use of a WordPress plugin called WooCommerce, which will automatically delete your data, once this time period has expired.
Johan Derycke Fine Art would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. This may include new available artwork, workshops and the likes.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Johan Derycke Fine Art from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Johan Derycke Fine Art would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Johan Derycke Fine Art for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Johan Derycke Fine Art correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Johan Derycke Fine Art to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Johan Derycke Fine Art erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Johan Derycke Fine Art restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Johan Derycke Fine Art’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Johan Derycke Fine Art transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at www.johanderycke.com, call us at: +32 (0)485 38 02 27 or email us at email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
• Processing orders at www.johanderycke.com
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Johan Derycke Fine Art uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – Johan Derycke Fine Art uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Johan Derycke Fine Art will not sell or share this information without your permission, unless for security or legal reasons.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +32 (0)485 38 02 27
Or write to us at: Johan Derycke Fine Art, Dorpsstraat 80, 3078 Meerbeek, Belgium
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Johan Derycke Fine Art has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via below link: